There was
never a time when she failed to make me smile. She has always been the reason
why I feel confident on whatever I do and think positively even though things
are going wrong. This woman kept me thinking of what I will be doing in the
future when she is not beside me anymore. Just like all the other teens out
there, I tend to answer her rudely especially when she scolds me. All I know is
that she’ll never stop from yelling at you when you did something wrong. Is she
a perfectionist? To herself, I think not. But to me, I would say yes. She
wanted me to shine bright as I grow up. One time, I was sitting on my bed,
playing the guitar. She really stared at me until I finished singing the whole
song. After all the singing and playing, she clapped for me and smiled. “You’re
such a talented young lady. Just like me,” she said. I had no choice but to
agree with her. I even had this fight with one of my classmates in grade
school. I explained to her that I seriously feel guilty and that I know I was
on the wrong side. But all the way, she still believed I was right. She kept on
giving me these reasons to why I should not feel sorry to my classmate. Well,
she’s my mom. She may reprimand me most of the time, but who cares? There can be
no one like this strong woman who can be so loyal to me. Endlessly, I am
thanking God for blessing me with this kind of mom. Thursday, July 18, 2013
MY MOTHER
There was
never a time when she failed to make me smile. She has always been the reason
why I feel confident on whatever I do and think positively even though things
are going wrong. This woman kept me thinking of what I will be doing in the
future when she is not beside me anymore. Just like all the other teens out
there, I tend to answer her rudely especially when she scolds me. All I know is
that she’ll never stop from yelling at you when you did something wrong. Is she
a perfectionist? To herself, I think not. But to me, I would say yes. She
wanted me to shine bright as I grow up. One time, I was sitting on my bed,
playing the guitar. She really stared at me until I finished singing the whole
song. After all the singing and playing, she clapped for me and smiled. “You’re
such a talented young lady. Just like me,” she said. I had no choice but to
agree with her. I even had this fight with one of my classmates in grade
school. I explained to her that I seriously feel guilty and that I know I was
on the wrong side. But all the way, she still believed I was right. She kept on
giving me these reasons to why I should not feel sorry to my classmate. Well,
she’s my mom. She may reprimand me most of the time, but who cares? There can be
no one like this strong woman who can be so loyal to me. Endlessly, I am
thanking God for blessing me with this kind of mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww.. so Sweet!!
ReplyDelete:)))
Wow. A nice descriptive essay about your mom. :))
ReplyDeleteSweet. Nice work! :)
ReplyDeleteAyyiieee !! <3 What a sweet essay =) Good job !!
ReplyDelete